Friday, November 29, 2013

Jack Frost Nipping At Your...

I hope you all had an enjoyable Thanksgiving yesterday.  We certainly did.  As usual, we had WAY too much food, but what we had was wonderful.  Pam and her mom Judi did the cooking, and both are great cooks.

We don't have TV and so couldn't watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade or football, so I had ordered The Best of Andy Williams Christmas Shows to play in the background.  I turned the TV so we could see it.  We all got a big kick out of the really, really bad fashions they wore back in the late '60s and early '70s.  The music was good, though.


The turkey looked so tasty, I had to take a photo of it.


It was 7 degrees when I awoke this morning.  I truly like it when it's that cold.  The snow crunches under your feet, and the humidity freezes out of the air, coating everything with frost.  With no humidity, it doesn't feel that cold out.




Isn't it purdy?

No comments:

Post a Comment