Monday, January 27, 2014

Horsey Photos

Pam, Megan, and I spent the better part of yesterday at the Griffin Ranch yesterday.  The sky was overcast, making it a good day for taking photos.  Not only did I bring my camera, but I brought my tripod too.  Talk about looking professional.   Of course, that doesn't make me a professional, but at least I'm playing the part.















In the afternoon, we went to the neighborhood "Souperee", a fun gathering of all the neighbors for food and fun and games.  I don't think I've seen so many grey haired people laugh so much.  It's fun to be a Geezer-American.

Today, I should probably move the RV.  I need to buy propane.  It not only heats our motorhome, but runs our refrigerator.  We're down to a quarter of a tank according to the gauges.  It gets cool here at night, down into the 40s and 50s.  I think I can fill the tank at the hardware store down the road, if I can get "the Boat" close enough.  I think I'll reconnoiter things in advance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment