Sunday, September 27, 2015

'Squatcin' It

Over the summer, a couple of scouts from Sasquatch Detective visited us a couple of times to check out our Sasquatch activity to see if it warranted investigation.   Yesterday, they were here with their full team and all kinds of electronic gizmos.  Most, I believe, planned on spending the night.


It was a gorgeous day, warm and sunny.  I don't know yet if they found anything since I stayed in the cabin a mile down the road with the dogs.

This was yesterday afternoon taken from the back of the cabin...


But this was this morning.


It was a chilly morning, probably down in the 30s.  I don't know exactly because my outdoor thermometer disappeared.  I have no idea what happened to it.

Tonight is the lunar eclipse, and for once I don't have to get up at 3 AM to see it.  It will peak at 10 PM or so.  I'm looking forward to photographing that


No comments:

Post a Comment