Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Google + Auto Awesome

OK...  do you all remember this pic of the Unabomber Cabin on the blog from a couple of days ago?


So I was on YouTube last night, and I noticed a message in the upper right had corner of my screen.  I clicked on it.  What came up said

Google+ Auto Awesome
1 Auto Awesome photo was added


This is what I saw.


How cool is this?  I don't know how or why it happened, but I like it because it is basically the way it was.

If you look at this blog's URL, you'll see that it's run under blogspot.  Blogspot was bought by Google.  So too was YouTube.  Somehow, they took it upon themselves to add snow to my photo published on blogspot, add snow to it, make a new GIF, and notify me on YouTube.   I'll have to dig deeper into it today and figure out how and why.

1 comment: