Monday, February 3, 2014

Meet the Herd

Pam is at Griffin Ranch everyday.  The horses need to be worked and ridden so they're not "barn sour" and so that ranch guests can ride them.  Pam is a very experienced rider and can read their attitudes.  This is a skill that I don't know can be learned or not.   I've been trying, and failing.

All of these paints look the same to me.  I really need to get their names memorized so that I can properly introduce you.



Pam grabbed Jeremiah and Trisha got Daisy and they went trail riding for a couple of hours.



Later in the afternoon, the sunlight was perfect for backlit horse portraits.


Trooper, the 34 year old.  He's not ridden anymore.




Yes, the flowers are blooming here.

Today we're meeting a blog follower and perspective boat buyer at Drift Away in Green Cove Springs.  The last time I walked on the boat, I had pangs of selling regret.  I need to get over that.  Jeremiah won't really fit on the flybridge.


No comments:

Post a Comment