Monday, May 2, 2016

Talking About Our Sasquatch With Brenton Sawin

I'll be speaking about our Sasquatch at a paranormal conference call Crypto-Paracon on Friday and Saturday, May 13th and 14th.  Yep, I know, Friday the 13th.

As a warm-up, I decided to fly solo and do a podcast sans Pamela.  She's the real Sasquatch researcher, not me, and is very eloquent when speaking.  Me?  I'm just the reporter.  The guy who reads way too much about politics and Sasquatch, although I am cutting way back on politics.  Too depressing.

For anyone with a mindset, here is a link to the interview I did with Brenton Sawin not too long ago.


I apologize for the poor audio quality.  I had to sit in the garage to do it, where I have decent cell phone service, and I didn't realize that the cell phone had such poor sound quality.  I've since upgraded to Skype for my laptop, which is much better.

In preparation for Crypto-Paracon, I've made a presentation with Open Office and I even ordered a laser pointer with a remote that allows me to scroll through my slides.  I'll look like a real pro!  Boy, will I have everyone fooled.


No comments:

Post a Comment