Wednesday, July 22, 2015

A Meteor

I love taking photos, as many of you know and to your dismay.  And, as many of you know, I'm night blind and can't see stars at night, and so night photography is a favorite past time.  Last night, I loaded up my Stellarium software to see where the Milky Way was, went outside and pointed my Nikon D7100 with its 50mm lens in that general direction, and got this.


Yep.  I totally missed the Milky Way, but I did catch a falling star.  Cool.

As for the run-in shed, I did try to work on it yesterday.  It was incredibly humid, and warm to boot.  I got one trim piece cut and nailed before I decided it was o'beer-thirty.  Maybe today, because it will will cooler and less humid, I'll get more done.

1 comment:

  1. One Nail @ A time-- You'll get her done.. Then it'll be time to head south..

    ReplyDelete