Wednesday, August 28, 2013

sometimes shit happens

Hi all, this is going to be a very brief post today. Dave had an accident at the property and has landed himself in the hospital. as I write this, he is in Albany Medical Center having some extensive tests done. I will let all the fellow readers know how he is doing later today. but for now..... the blog is going to be quiet. give me a day to sort  things out and then the whole sordid disaster will be retold for your viewing pleasure.

don't worry, the dumb pollack will live, but he will not be moving around very quickly and certainly will not be building any rock walls for a long time.and yes, I called him a dumb pollack.... so am I. that's why I love him.

Pam

8 comments:

  1. OH NO, I hope it's nothing too serious... Give him my "Get well wishes"...

    Tell him to stop goofing off and get back to work... Winter's coming and he's "to old for this shit!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH NO, I hope it's nothing too serious... Give him my "Get well wishes"...

    Tell him to stop goofing off and get back to work... Winter's coming and he's "to old for this shit!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! Hang tough, Pam, and let us know if there's any way we can assist please.
    Tom Carter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam..
    Hope things are looking better with a bit of time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Pam, how's every thing going? How's Dave? Your friends in remote places are concerned...

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two words "DRIFT AWAY". Dang I hope he recovers quickly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope the poor guy's ok. Enough setbacks already without adding (another) injury to the insult.

    Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete