Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The Internet Went Down

The internet went down and I had to spend time with family.  They seem like good people.

Facebook joke.

Isn't social media amazing?  Besides reconnecting with old friends and distant relatives, we get these really funny memes.

In other dull news, I'm shooting pool for many hours a day, mainly  with Earl.  Earl and I need to replace the stove top on Judi's  range.  I can't remove a stupid wood screw holding in a frame for the microwave in the RV, even with an EZ-Out.  I'm not sure what to do about that.  I'm blaming my  cheap made-in-China drill bits.   I still need to do our taxes.  I use Turbo Tax.

And... well... nothing.  Such is life in Eureka, Florida.  Pretty dull by any standards, but fine for this old retired guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment